30 weeks(I wanted to do 10, 20, & 30 but I didn't get pics at exactly 10 and 20!)
I'm so glad I decided to take weekly pictures of my belly this time around. You don't notice the changes near as much until you look at photos! Little Aeson is really growing now, and I can't even imagine how much my stomach is going to stick out at the end! I'm SO ready for him to be here too!
Our house is becoming baby-fied again. It's so weird how quickly it became un-babyfied (I'm sure there's a better word I could use here!). It doesn't seem like that long ago when Westen was a baby, but it has been a while and your entire thinking changes. Now I'm going through the house thinking what things Aeson could get.. what I need to move, etc, etc. There's SO much preparation for a baby.
Westen seemed to be going through a really bad stage for a few days, but he seems back to his usual sweet self now. He's always giving the baby (my tummy) two hugs and a kiss (just like he does everyone else :)). Westen's also one that can never, ever tell you too often how much he loves you.. So after saying it multiple times yesterday (and I love hearing it!), I asked him if Baby would love me too, and he said 'Yes.' I wasn't sure if that's what I'd hear or not!
This morning when I took Westen to school, all the kids shouted their hello's and then one started saying that Westen was his BEST FRIEND. Kaden (one of my best friend's sons) got pretty angry and said, 'No, he's MY best friend!' It was so cute. :) Kaden and Westen absolutely love each other, and I think it's the coolest thing since Tab and I were always good friends. They came over to swim this past weekend and Kaden ended up staying with us for part of the day. He did really well too! Westen, on the other hand, had a couple little fits about sharing.. but other than that, he enjoyed it and it was fun that he got to have a friend over. :) We want to attempt a sleepover sometime, but we're not sure how either of them would handle it!
Our house is becoming baby-fied again. It's so weird how quickly it became un-babyfied (I'm sure there's a better word I could use here!). It doesn't seem like that long ago when Westen was a baby, but it has been a while and your entire thinking changes. Now I'm going through the house thinking what things Aeson could get.. what I need to move, etc, etc. There's SO much preparation for a baby.
Westen seemed to be going through a really bad stage for a few days, but he seems back to his usual sweet self now. He's always giving the baby (my tummy) two hugs and a kiss (just like he does everyone else :)). Westen's also one that can never, ever tell you too often how much he loves you.. So after saying it multiple times yesterday (and I love hearing it!), I asked him if Baby would love me too, and he said 'Yes.' I wasn't sure if that's what I'd hear or not!
This morning when I took Westen to school, all the kids shouted their hello's and then one started saying that Westen was his BEST FRIEND. Kaden (one of my best friend's sons) got pretty angry and said, 'No, he's MY best friend!' It was so cute. :) Kaden and Westen absolutely love each other, and I think it's the coolest thing since Tab and I were always good friends. They came over to swim this past weekend and Kaden ended up staying with us for part of the day. He did really well too! Westen, on the other hand, had a couple little fits about sharing.. but other than that, he enjoyed it and it was fun that he got to have a friend over. :) We want to attempt a sleepover sometime, but we're not sure how either of them would handle it!



2 comments:
Awww...look at your baby belly! Almost here :) Time has flown by for me, but now seems to be dragging. I am so ready to meet him that I just can't stand it! Hope your baby shower went well.
hi! sorry i didn't reply sooner - yes I do have a personal blog - other than the baking one. I just started it (only 1 entry) but it's http://dietcolagirl.blogspot.com
take care and have a great weekend. your baby belly is adorable!
Post a Comment