BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nine months seems so long!



The photos are an early snapshot of the ones taken at my session last weekend. A photographer Eric's parents know needed a pregnant model, so she did the session at no charge and is giving us one free enlarged photo.. and then doing our newborn shots for free and giving us 10 free birth announcements! I think I got the better end of the deal. :) The photos are so cute.. I love them and can't wait to see the rest. I didn't get pregnant ones taken with Westen, and I'm very glad I did this time.

I'm 34 1/2 weeks pregnant now. And ready to go too!!! I'm sure the rest of the time will fly by, but I really cannot wait to have Aeson HERE. I've felt a little different lately.. not as much appetite, a little more energy, much more emotional, and the baby hasn't been moving as much. I called the doctor because it was such a drastic change. He went from constantly kicking, nudging, etc to barely moving at all and when he does, it's just little tiny nudges that I almost wonder if I really felt or not. A couple of nights/mornings, I drank a lot and laid on my side and he did move 10 times within in hour each time.. but unless I do that, there's really not much movement. He used to move all night long, especially when I'd change position, and always after eating.. and now there's just nothing. It doesn't seem right to me, but the midwife said it's fine. She said they would be happy with even 10 movements a day. I've heard differing things about movement too.. one that they get big and run out of room and also that once they're head down, they don't move as much.. and two that they should not change patterns or have a decrease in movement at all before birth. I have a dr's appt on Friday, so I'll talk to her more in person then.

5 comments:

Good Timing said...

I do love those pics! 34.5 weeks already? Little Aeson is going to be here before you know it! I can't wait to see pics!! Eeeeeeeek!
p.s. Thanks for the ideas for all of the things I have going on. Want to go to some of them for me???? :P

Lerin said...

I did maternity photos at 35 weeks this time too. I am SO glad I did finally this time. You look beautiful and will treasure these forever!

Anonymous said...

Aeson still sounds "normal" to me. Patterns do change. I'm noticing it too. Good luck with your next appointment and I love the photo's.

Lift Like A Mom said...

I LOVE your pictures!! They are beautiful!

Tia said...

i love yoru pix.
and i'm so scared for you! but i'm praying and i know you'll be safe and baby too. bedrest sux but i bet once A is here you'll wish you had more time for bedrest! lol