Well, Aeson's bloodwork is now being sorted through and inspected, or whatever it is they do, to test it for the syndrome I talked about before. Doctor wasn't sure how long it will take.. which I found kind of odd.. but expected it to be a couple of weeks. They had a hard time getting the blood and it was a terrible experience. But much better to know, right?
Halloween was awesome this year! Westen had his party at school and he was sooo excited. I went for a little bit and took some pictures. When he had his costume on, he became Optimus Prime.. No one was to call him Westen.. and he did the same with everyone else in costumes! It was quite funny because he would even do it walking along the streets during trick-or-treating. He'd yell out 'Hi Batman!' etc. He was very much 'into' Halloween this year. We went to the small town I grew up in the first night and then the town we live in now the second. He LOVED walking along the streets (the weather was actually not too bad.. but quite windy!), ringing doorbells and saying 'trick or treat!,' and then saying 'thank you!' and scurrying to the next house. It was so much fun. I don't think there's anything better or more fun than to see your children happy/having fun.
My birthday was yesterday. I turned twenty six! I feel so old!! :) This was the first year that I actually was NOT really excited about it.. I feel like from this point on, I'm only going to get OLD. I've been so darn busy too that I felt I wasn't really able to ENJOY things lately. I forgot to mention when I was writing before about how busy I am that Eric also works Saturdays.. so yet another busy day for me and only one day that we actually get together. I'm getting so burnt out on working and doing it all.. It's so hard and all I really want to do is be home with my family.
Anyway, back to my birthday.. I got lots of nice cards and I got the day off of work. I was rather taken aback when my boss asked me what I was doing and asked if the kids were still going to daycare so I could have some time to myself. I WANT my free time to be with them! I hadn't even CONSIDERED not spending the day with them. So that's what we did.. just spent the day together and Aeson was actually pretty fussy! We got to spend part of the day with my mother-in-law, though, so that was fun. Then we spent the evening with my family, eating dinner and cake that I baked. :) Birthdays just aren't what they were when you were younger! Tonight, we're going to dinner with a few of our friends and I'm very excited about that. Hopefully it'll be a good time!
Something funny this week.. I had someone tell me the bag that holds my pump etc was a nice lunch bag.. I just kept my mouth shut. :) haha.
Hello out there!
9 years ago

1 comments:
suuuute! wow, westen's costume is reall something!
Post a Comment