BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Eric's New Job

Eric is really liking his new job! The rest of us are too! I don't think he realized how long his prior workdays really were until now that he's home and gets to experience a lot more of the day with us! It's so nice to have him home during the day.. We've been taking long walks and taking the kids fun places - to the park, the pet store, animal shelter, etc. Aeson asks where Daddy is every morning when he wakes up now and lets out a little moan and sad face when I tell him he's at work. He never did that at his old job, and I think it was because he was just used to him not being here much! It's also soooo nice to have Eric's help around the house! He got the kids swingset put together that we'd gotten them for Christmas. They've both been out every day playing on it! My brother-in-law and Eric also took part of the fence we had out and put some new up, so now when we walk out the back door we are in the fully fenced in backyard! I LOVE it! I can let Aeson play wherever without worrying about him going near the road. Westen likes to call our backyard his "playground" now. :) We're planning on getting them a sandbox for Easter too. Yesterday, I made a new recipe for lunch and Westen actually helped me! He doesn't want to too often, but yesterday he said he's "the chef!"

2 comments:

Good Timing said...

I love how happy this post is and that Eric's new job is going so well for him and your family. Yay for him being around more often and getting to do things with you guys! :) xoxo

leebeenz said...

I am so pleased that Eric likes his new job and it is working out so well for him and your family. :)