Ms. Aubryn turned 4 months on Sunday. Several weeks ago, she started grabbing at toys. This past weekend, she figured out how to happily scream and also how to blow bubbles with her mouth. She's also really using her tummy muscles in an effort to sit up. She hates tummy time, which is weird since she likes it so muh as a newborn. She also hasn't been sleeping as well, especially during the day and I feel like a human pacifier! I think, and hope, it's just a reflection of her increased awareness and all the cognitive chanes going on right now. Aeson is a typical almost 3 year old. He's been potty trained (well, for peeing) for quite some time now. He's recently gotten scared of the dark, so he's also keeping us up at night! Westen is still pretty much the same! They really change less, or slower anyway, as they get older. He's growing somewhat bored with summer but isn't ready to return to school yet. We're working on learning to read with him. Eric was dancing with Aubryn last night & asked if that was how they were going to dance at her wedding. It made me teary! I'm busy working on the list that's a mile long of things I need to do before nursing school. I wish I could stop worrying about it.. It's just going to be a big change, and I hate relying on other people for watching my babies. I am super thankful I'm even able to go, though.. Hopefully it will be worth it and a major boost for our family.
Hello out there!
9 years ago

2 comments:
I know all kids grow fast but for some reason the youngest seems to grow the fastest.
Good to hear things going well for you all. x
Wow, I am reading this super late! My google reader has been acting wonky lately!
4 months?! (4½ now, I guess!) My kids started hating tummy time around that same age, then wanted to be upright all the time.
I agree about the changes slowing down as kids get older. Or, at least the changes seem to be a bit more subtle.
Good luck with school. When do you start?
Post a Comment