Aubryn is 3 months old now! She's starting to get into a routine all on her own. She has a short nap in the morning! Sleeps for several hours around lunchtime, and then has a couple more little naps before bedtime. She gets fussy if we're not in bed by around 9 too. She slept all night again the other night (from 10:30-6:30!). She's so smiley, especially in the mornings, and she loves to "talk". Even though I know she's not, it seriously sounds like she's saying real words sometimes! One of her coos sounds just like "hiiii." :) Western and I are done with school for the summer! I ended the semester with one A and one B, and I'm happy with that. Both classes had labs, which means double the work, and it was hard to find the time toward the end of my pregnancy and shortly after having Aubryn. Yesterday was Westen's last day! I can't believe he'll be going into first grade! We are contemplating a move to Eric's hometown again. It all came about because I'm not sure (actually, I'm pretty certain we wont be able to) if we could afford Westen going to private school again next year. My mom mentioned a house that just came on the market, so we've looked at it a couple times. Westen says he doesn't mind switching schools, but there are definite disadvantages to this house/location (also tons of advantages too). We'll keep talking and praying about it. I never know what the right thing to do is! Aeson's been his usual self! He set off the hold up alarm at Eric's work this week, so two cops ended up showing up! He also used an ice cream sandwich to draw on his bedroom walls. Oh, and squirted makeup all over my grandma's floor and comforter! It's not that he's trying to be bad.. His mind just moves a million miles a minute and he's so curios about everything!
Hello out there!
9 years ago

3 comments:
Three months already! Boo was always really sensitive to her sleep schedule too, she still is really!
That's awesome on the grades, I think it's incredible. Especially considering all that you had going on!!
Good luck on deciding about the move. That's one of the hard things about being grown up, never knowing what the "right" thing is!
I had to laugh at all the craziness with Aeson. Those are the memories that will become awesome stories when he's grown up! :)
3 months already?? :) that's so great and she sounds like she's doing so great! Fab job on your grades my dear! Oh Mr. aeson you are a monkey. Good luck with the moving decision! Lots to ponder i'm sure.....
Ps. Can you recommend a good sling or carrier??
Post a Comment