BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last day of the Dells trip

A couple of cute things I'd forgotten - the first night we were there and laying in bed trying to get Aubryn to sleep, she kept asking for the kitty! She usually sleeps with us. :) Then last night, when we were at the Tommy Bartlett Show, there was a lady in front of us with hair similar to their Grandma Martha's and Aubryn kept pointing saying "grandma!"


We are now officially on our way home! (Only a couple of hours left of the drive) We enjoyed the breakfast buffet again this morning, the water park for an hour or so again, and then packed up and headed out. We went to the zoo before leaving. It was pretty small, but the kids still enjoyed seeing the lions, tigers, and other animals. They got to feed the giraffes carrot sticks, and there was a whole room of exotic birds, one of which kept repeating their laugh which was pretty funny!

Overall, we had a great time! Westen said his favorite part was the water park, and Aeson said his was the theme park. I don't think I updated after that, but they'd also played mini golf, rode bumper boats, and played a few arcade games. I think the boat ride was mine and Eric's favorite. 

Now hopefully we'll get some better weather at home to enjoy the rest of the summer!

0 comments: