Today was the first day of our vacation in the Dells. We drove almost 6 hours total! We only had to stop once because Sissy was being fussy, and both the boys did absolutely wonderful with the drive. I was very happy with them! We stopped to eat lunch at Culver's once we arrived, because we were still too early to check in. We're staying at the Kalahari and were very surprised by how huge it is! We spent the afternoon at the water park. The boys had SO much fun. Aubryn was a little unsure, but they had baby swings so they can sit in the water & she liked those! There was tons for the boys to do.. They both enjoyed the slides and the wave pool in particular. Westen even went down a couple of the big slides! Included in our package was a pizza meal, so it was nice to order that up to our room after a crazy day. The boys also both love the hotel, by the way. We've heard "the Kalahari is the best!" and "you guys are the best parents" today! :) After dinner, we headed to the theme park here, but there wasn't much for Aub to do and it was pretty busy so after a carousel ride, she and I came back up to the room. We're waiting on the boys to get back now. I know they've played laser tag, and I'm sure they're having lots of fun!
Hello out there!
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment