BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cards

I have a question for all you bloggy friends... What do you do with cards?? I have received SUCH nice ones over the years.. and so have my kids.. and I cannot bring myself to throw them away; however, saving all of them is getting a bit ridiculous! Any ideas??

3 comments:

Good Timing said...

I have no advice - I save mine in a drawer!

Happily Ever After said...

I save the ones I can't stand to throw away.... and every year or so I find them and go through them and throw out any I can bear to part with. I figure if I don't remember it or haven't wanted to re-read it, I don't really need it.

I'm pretty harsh in my editing at the very beginning though -- I throw most things out right away. Because really, I'll just get another card from the same person with a similar sentiment in a few months. I know that sounds callous, but if you think about it it's often true....

Meg said...

i only keep the really really special ones, and i have a sketchbook that i use to keep them - i paste the backsides onto the pages of the book so that they can still be opened, but then they're contained and organized and i can take them out and look at them. to minimize clutter, i suggest going through your cards every few years as well because something that seemed important to keep when you got it may not still resonate in the same way after a few years.