We ended up agreeing to purchase the home for what the bank came down to. We got it done just in time to receive the 6500 rebate the government's offering. We have until the end of June, I think, to close on it, though. Which means.. we have to get our house on the market, sold, and closed by then as well. Getting our house ready is overwhelming. We're doing little by little but it feels like there's so much still to do. I'm not sure it will all go through. I'm also extremely afraid of losing my daycare kids once I put our house on the market. People will naturally want to start looking for a new provider, but I can't really do without the income either.
Westen's been so creative lately. He's been using Kleenex for 'blankets' to put his Transformers to sleep. He and the girl I watch have been playing 'Mommy Daddy' they call it and it's too cute to listen to that. They have a doll they take care of and Westen even pretends to nurse it haha. Yesterday, we had to color paper, cut it up, and put it on a plate so his toy lizard could have food too.
Aeson's been waving whenever anyone gets here or if someone says 'hi.' We just went to the doctor for his 9 month visit today. He STILL has infection in one ear and fluid in the other.. grr! Today was going to be the last day for his antibiotic, but now we're trying another one. He's had this same infection (I assume) for over a month now! This is the 3rd antibiotic. Eric had them terribly when he was a baby too. My little BIG man is 25lbs, 13oz and 31 inches long.. 98th and 97th percentile. His head was in the 95th. He had to have his toe poked to check for iron and he didn't even flinch or cry! They're scheduling the next round of sonogram/bloodwork.. I just dread it. Hopefully all will continue to come back well.
Hello out there!
9 years ago

1 comments:
Congrats on the new place!! :)
Post a Comment