Aeson has had quite the week this week! Earlier in the week, he figured out how to climb up on the couch by putting his leg up and pulling himself. The same day, he figured out how to climb onto his brother's recliner in his bedroom and get from there up on to the bed! We now have a gate blocking that doorway, and so far he hasn't fallen off the couch (thank goodness!). Then yesterday, he stood up and took FOUR steps! Very wobbly, but still four! And TODAY, he stood up and took between 6 and 8! I say between because he was pretty wobbly and I'm not sure a couple of them counted! Such a big boy!
Westen's been especially helpful this week too. With the start of the school year, I keep thinking about how next year he'll be starting kindergarten! It's hard to believe. I'll definitely miss him when that time comes! Yesterday, we walked up to the ice cream store and since I have 3 babies under 1.5 years, I strolled the older two in the double stroller and Westen strolled the baby in the umbrella stroller. So helpful!
Hello out there!
9 years ago

2 comments:
Well done Aeson! And what a great big brother Westen is!
Way to go Acey!! :) And Westen is such a good lil' helper. What good boys you have!
Post a Comment