BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Day of Preschool!

Westen started preschool this week! We decided to go with the local Catholic preschool, so he only goes three days a week for a little over 2 hours each time. The preschool is actually in a little house that's behind the church/school, which I think makes it kind of nice. There are 11 kids in his class, with only 4 of them being boys (Westen included). The teacher is awesome and she has an aid as well. Westen was completely ready to go.. I, on the other hand, had weird feelings! I was nervous and sad and excited all at the same time! When I picked him up, the first thing he said to me was "I missed you, Mom!".. followed a few seconds later by "I was good!" :) He told me after his second day that he asked for more milk "please" at snack time and his teacher said she just LOVES when people say please. :) He's really enjoying it so far. He's come home with pictures he colored or made and tells me about the snack they had and how much they played. I'm glad he gets to be around other kids his age.

One day last week, I think it was, Westen used "speaking of" and "impressed" correctly while he was talking! He's such a big boy now. He also asked me the other day if God put a baby in my tummy yet. I said "you mean, besides Aeson?" and he said yes.. I said nope, and he goes "awww.. Mom!" in a disappointed tone. :) I asked if he wanted another baby and he said yes and I said "besides Aeson??" & he said "yes!"

Aeson has continued getting into anything & everything! Last week, he pulled many, many Kleenex's out of the box and then later that week, he dumped almost an entire box of cereal out onto the floor. He's so funny at this age. He dances and loves to give high fives. He'll go get a snack out of the kitchen (if the pantry's open) and bring it all the way into the living room and throw it on my lap! He LOVES cheese. He also LOVES to be outside. If he could be outside or in the bathtub, I'm pretty sure he'd be happy 24/7!

We're going to the Balloon Glow tonight, so I'm excited for the boys.. I'm sure they'll both love it.

Oh, and one of my best friends Sasha had her third baby boy yesterday (well, in the middle of the night). She named him Oliver Nicholas!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Westen is so cute! I can't believe he is old enough for preschool!

Good Timing said...

Love that pic of Westen! He is such a big boy and looks so proud of himself! Love that he used those words correctly!! :)