Westen has said some very funny things this week! First, he told me that I'm the "bestest and cutest momma." :) Then last night, he told me my belly button looks "old" LOL.. and that my tummy is "squishy." He said it's not fat but then asked if having a baby made me fat! Oh kids. :) How honest they are! Today, he said he's going to be an "alligator hunter" when he's big. He also said he was going to marry his friend Calla, then asked me if that was ok. I told him if it was okay with her, so he asked her and she shook her shoulders.. Westen then said, "I think that means yes!" He says the funniest & sweetest things.
I think I've forgotten to write that for some time now Aeson says "What's that?" to EVERYTHING. Lately, especially when he's nursing, he'll go back and forth among all the parts that make up the face and "milk." He's also been signing "all done" after every meal! Acey's also been pointing to everything and everywhere. He'll even point to the bedroom and have us follow him when he's tired! And he knows what I mean when I say "potty" or "bath" and will go to the bathroom door.
I love both their ages right now!
It's been a really good week here. I love being busy and being OUT of the home. We were gone all day Monday. Tuesday got a little boring, especially since it rained some and we were unable to get outside. Wednesday, I did some baking in the morning and then we had Calla in the afternoon, so I also got to talk to her mom. Thursday was our usual "Mommy" playgroup. I'm so glad I've made a couple of new friends and we continue to get together every week. It's SO nice to have company. Today has been very busy.. I got Westen ready for school & then he went outside to play.. I told him to stay out of the dirt, but of course he didn't, so he had to change completely & I had to get him cleaned up. I made a new recipe for lunch & then we went to pick Calla up before preschool, the babies napped, and then we played outside. This time while we were outside, Aeson was the one to get in the dirt, so after letting him play for a while, I had to completely change HIM and clean him up!
We've got lots of plans this weekend. I think we're going to go pick out our pumpkins and we have a birthday party on Sunday. Monday, we're taking a trip to the fire house with Westen's class & our music classes start. We signed both the boys up for family music classes at the local college. I'm sure it will be fun!
Hello out there!
9 years ago

2 comments:
Alligator hunter? That is too cute! haha... I love hearing what little kids want to be when they grow up.
Isn't it amazing how *every* age that your kids are at seems like the BEST age? I always think that about mine, anyway - no matter what stages they are at. :)
I hope you have a fun weekend! xoxo
HAHA! I love the alligator hunter comment too. I also love all the funny and cute things that kids say - they really do say the darndest things! Remember that show??
Post a Comment