BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Good days, P90X



This is a dome that you can draw on & it goes over a light thing that rotates.. It's pretty cool, and it was one of Westen's birthday gifts, but Aeson had fun putting it on his head!

The snowman Westen & Daddy made this year.
Aeson helping Daddy. :)

Yesterday, it got into the 50's, so we got outside to play! The boys both got super muddy, but they had a lot of fun. We went to Dairy Queen for the first time this season too! Westen was just dying to go! I got lots of other stuff accomplished, and we played lots (Westen's been wanting to play with his Lincoln Logs a lot). It was a good day! We had Chelsea & Eddie over for dinner & tried a new recipe that was yummy. I'd tried a new chili one from Weelicious (a website/blog/facebook page) that has healthy recipes for kids (and adults!) on Sunday, and it was very good!

Eric and I started P90X on Sunday. It is some crazy stuff! The first day was chest & back, along with the 'ab ripper' cd (doesn't that just SOUND painful?!).. the next Plyometrics (couldn't make it all the way through that one!).. and then arms & shoulders, again with the ab ripper. I have been sore in places I didn't even know could be sore! It's a very intense workout, and I'm not able to fully do it, but I do my best. (He says in it to "do your best & forget the rest!" which I like :)) I used to love working out, but it's hard for me to leave my kids that much, and the YMCA schedule doesn't really work with Eric's (not much does, actually). Anyway, I like this because it's different every day & I hope I can keep it up. It makes me so much more motivated for the rest of the day, and I'm in a much better mood!

2 comments:

Good Timing said...

Good luck with the P90X! I have heard it is very hard from several people! Go you! :)

Jenn said...

That is the cutest snowman!! We have so much snow here and yet - no snowman in the yard, it's a shame.

Everyone's posts about P90X has me really looking forward to starting it! Though, I will admit that I have never really enjoyed exercise all that much, haha.