BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, March 4, 2011

My loves at... 19 months & 5 years

My loves at 19 months (19 months!!! How did this happen?!)
I love...
-how he insists on sitting at the table with us, instead of in his high chair (he's done this for quite a while)
-how he's gotten away from signs and can communicate verbally more and more
-that he's always ready for "night night" because he knows he gets to nurse
-how nursing puts him to sleep in just a few minutes! (I love the cuddles that go along with it too)
-how his voice changes when he wants something or needs help.. It is too sweet!
what a good eater he is, in terms of variety... In terms of amount, not so much!
-that I can provide instant pain relief
-how clearly he says "no" and asserts himself already
-how he shakes his head "yes" and seems to understand everything I say (some of which I know he does.. like if I ask him to bring me something or throw something away, if he's hungry, etc.. some of which I'm pretty sure he doesn't know, like colors)
-how excited he gets when Daddy gets here every night
-how he has actually started to prefer Daddy sometimes!
-how much he LOVES to go "bye bye" .. He'll get his socks, shoes, and coat if he thinks we're going somewhere!
-how sweet he is to his brother .. like tonight, Westen's sick & Aeson keeps going over to give him cuddles & kisses (he doesn't randomly give kisses often either!)
-the funny new face he has started to make.. I'll have to post a picture if I can get one taken!
-how he copies every little thing his brother does! It's so humorous
-how he does something to surprise me or make me laugh every single day!

My loves at 5 years old
I love...
-that he can now make himself a SANDWICH! He loves doing it!
-that he's an AMAZING big brother and helper!
-his constant drawings.. and insisting on taping them up on the walls everywhere!
-that he's been trying more and more foods.. he'll take at least a bite or two, and I've been able to get him to eat some things he wouldn't before by adding ranch or ketchup (at least he's getting his veggies..!.. even cooked spinach worked this way!)
-how he says multiple times a day that his brother is "SO cute!"
-his desire to learn.. he asks about SO much every day
-how he thinks he has a girlfriend and has found the one he's going to marry!
-that he still comes up to us often & hugs us, telling us he loves us (I'm going to majorly miss that when he's older, I'm sure!)
-how he knows who Justin Beiber & Lady Gaga are and sings parts of their songs :)
-that Mommy's meals are usually "so good" and that I make it the "best ever!"
-how he loves Dairy Queen as much as Mommy does!
-how he runs to hug me and usually tell me he missed me when I pick him up from school (that's 2 hours long :))
-that he can entertain himself easily
-how excited he ALSO gets when Daddy gets home (and how he ALWAYS tells him we missed him)
-his constant interruptions when we're reading books, so he can ask questions :)
-that he also does something daily that surprises me or makes me laugh!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Love reading about the kiddos!
It is so cute that Aeson tries to make Westen feel better when he is sick.
Ketchup was pretty much the only way that my mom ever got me to eat vegetables, too! :)
You have a couple of pretty remarkable boys, and it is so great that you recognize it. xoxo