Things that I want to remember...
As frustrating as it has been and even though words like boot camp and Super Nanny have come out, I want to remember (if not only to remind him when he has kids! lol) all the things Aeson has been up to the last couple of weeks. He's shut off my crockpot while dinner was cooking in it (I wasn't sure when or how long it was off!), took his pullup off and peed all over my comforter (after just washing it the day before!), he's colored on our floor and table with permanent marker (it was put up.. but then he found Grandma & Grandpa's and colored on their countertop!), hit his brother in the face with a toy golf club, colored on his wall (thank GOODNESS for Magic Erasers!), put tons of toilet paper (even two rolls once) in our toilet and Grandma & Grandpa's-- which he then proceeded to get out and throw away!, deliberately pour his juice on the floor, dump cereal and crackers on the floor and smash them all up with his feet, he tears all of his brother's important drawings up and off the walls where Westen has decorated with, tore the chore chart in half (after coloring all over it), the list goes on and on! I'm honestly not sure what's normal two year old, little brother behavior and what's indicative of future problematic behavior! If he's looking for more attention, it's even more difficult to give it to him because I'm then busier cleaning up all his messes! I can remember a couple of things Westen did (like climbing all the way in the toilet and dumping a shake all over himself and his car seat), but nothing ever like this. I'm not exactly sure what to do with him. His mind is busy, busy, busy!
On the other hand, he can be really super sweet. I love all of his sayings. The other day, Bentley got here and he said, "Hi Bentley! Did you get a hair cut?" It was so cute that he'd noticed! He really plays well with other kids.. he discusses sharing and taking turns with them, and you can tell he enjoys it. He's also super sweet to his sissy - has never done one bad thing to her, and the only bad thing he's said was that she's not cute when she cries! He always wants to see her, always gives her kisses and hugs, and is so concerned someone is going to take her or we're going to forget her!
For Aubryn, things I want to remember about this time.. All her rolls! How she sleeps for hours at a time in her carseat or swing, how she really never cries (she never has when being put in her car seat or going for walks or when put down at all.. so unlike Acey was!), how different she nurses (she gets the job done versus the boys who wanted to hang out all day nursing!, how she studies my face, and how she never really went through a newborn stage (she never cried constantly, couldn't focus, crossed her eyes, etc), and how much she loves outdoors.
Westen.. How the first thing he does when he gets home is sit down to draw! (and will spend hours doing so), how he throws every paper away after he makes even the slightest error, how he thinks he met the REAL Spiderman at school the other day, that church days are his favorite at school, how hot days are too much for him & he's for sure going to be my pickiest eater I'm sure!, how sensitive and caring he is, how much he interrupts me while doing homework to discuss Mario, and how much he can make Aeson & Bentley CRAZY!
As trying as this time in my life is, I know I will miss this!
Hello out there!
9 years ago

1 comments:
Love all these things! :). Mr. Acey troublemaker!! Lol!
Post a Comment