Eric got a new job.
I'm frustrated!
Not sure how I'm going to handle all the kids alone now more days than not.
Still no insurance. Lesser pay but guaranteed days. Later hours.. later home.. Aeson goes to bed early.. less time with the kids. Still working Saturdays- but getting off earlier. Still driving.
Not sure how Westen's going to go to preschool in the fall now, as the three days he would attend were going to be the days Eric wouldn't work.. but now Eric will be at work and there's no way I can load up all the daycare kids just to pick Westen up.
Westen's had LOTS of attitude lately. Lots. He needs school. Needs to get out of the house for a bit!
My only sister, her husband, and my new nephew are moving 4 hours away.
It's been a bad week.
On the positive side... I've gotten the entire house cleaned today and we're going shopping for summer clothes for the boys tomorrow. I hope things change by August.
Hello out there!
9 years ago

2 comments:
Oh crap! Usually a new job means great things, but not always I guess huh?? I like that you ended on a positive note. Thinking of you!!
That does sound harsh but you will adapt. You will find ways round it. Could a friend collect Westen on your behalf for the days it would be difficult?
You will do it just fine. xx
Post a Comment