My hand/wrist is doing much better! No doubt due to all the prayers! It was still throbbing some yesterday but no excruciating pain like before.. and today, the splint is uncomfortable but that's about it! There's still a lump on my hand when I take the splint off, so I'm thinking something's definitely wrong.. but at least it doesn't hurt anymore! (with the splint on anyway)
We had another MIRACLE yesterday! I don't even think I want to share the whole story, but Aeson could have gotten hurt very badly and miraculously he didn't. He caught himself, and I was right in the room with him & able to scoop him right up.. but it still shook us both up. Strangely enough, all day the only two books he brought me were about Jesus and God. They aren't his usual books either. I have a feeling we're going to have lots of experiences like this with Aeson.. He just seems to be that kind of kid! Hopefully he will continue to be safe regardless!!
Aeson's had a few new words lately, and he's learned to put his finger up to his mouth and say "shhhh" (after being shh'd by his brother). I may have already mentioned this, but he LOVES throwing things away now or putting dishes in the sink (although sometimes he gets the two mixed up!).
Westen's been extremely funny lately. Last night, we went out to eat and they asked how old he was. Without thinking, I automatically said "four" and he says, "Nu uh, Mom! I'm five!" (It happened to be a place where the price is based on age for kids too, lol!) Then we were up getting food, and he said he was going to get so full, "just like that guy! He's full!" ..pointing to an overweight guy across the buffet line!! Oh, 5 year old's!
After we got home, we overheard Westen telling Aeson he would give him ten dollars if he'd stay out of his room! I have no idea where he got that one!
We had Ms. Calla's birthday party yesterday, and we got Westen's valentines ready for school today. The kids got Valentine cards from Grandma & Grandpa Behymer yesterday, and they both loved them. I wish I'd videotaped Aeson, because he loved opening it, and he's been carrying it around ever since, trying to put it up on the tv and everything. :) I took them to Walmart today to pick something out with their money. Westen chose two of those lifelike animal things.. a frog and an alligator. They're currently living in our bathroom sink. Aeson chose some musical instrument thing (sorry, I have no idea what it's called!) and a ball with all these hair-like things coming from it.
I also wish I would have been able to tape Aeson seeing the hamsters at Calla's house last night. He stood watching them for a full 5 minutes, at least, laughing out loud and pointing to them. It was hilarious. :)
Hello out there!
9 years ago

1 comments:
Glad your wrist is feeling SO much better! That is wonderful news. Love the kiddie stories, they are just too funny. :) xoxo
Post a Comment