BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Changing Bedrooms

Did I never update about my last sonogram?! I was just looking back, and I don't think I did! All looked well with it, which is a relief, and baby still appears to be a girl! The sonogram tech said you would definitely see it if it was a boy, but she said she thinks saving receipts is always a good idea. I just feel like you can't know for sure when they say it's a girl. With a boy, if it's there, it's there! But when they say girl, maybe they just aren't getting a good angle or who knows. I've known people who have been told wrong, so it makes me nervous! I have been buying girl stuff since then. We've got quite the collection of clothes already. I was going to sell our boy clothes for the extra money, but now I'm not sure if I should or not!


We switched bedrooms in preparation for baby last week. We'd gotten all of Westen's things out of his room and Eric worked hard on it, scraping wallpaper, sanding, and finally painting it. While all this was going on, we had all three beds in our bedroom! The kids loved it, and I have to admit I liked having them close too! After the room was ready, we moved all of our things in there and put both the boys beds and toys in our (old) room. We both really like how it turned out. It definitely has a much better feel! Now Aeson's old room is ready to prepare for baby girl!

Aeson's really done very well with the change too. The first night, I think he only got up once. The nights after, he was up several times. Then the night before last, he slept ALL night in his bed... but then last night came in several times before I was too tired and let him sleep with us. I never get any sleep when I let him, though, so I'm going to have to just get up, no matter how tired I am! Good news is even when he has gotten up, there have been no tears, and he goes back to bed easily. I'm sure he'll get used to it soon. He's actually doing far better than I thought he would.

We don't have long left in school! A week and a half until Thanksgiving Break & then only 3 weeks after that. I've really surprised myself with how well I've been able to do going full-time. I hadn't done that since having babies, so I was unsure! A&P has been the hardest but also the most interesting class. We just had our second test, and unfortunately over half the class is failing the class. Apparently that's normal with A&P! Luckily, I'm getting an A. I've worked very hard for that A, though! We have a couple big projects coming up in other classes, so I'm definitely looking forward to the breaks. I'll be glad to be done with the stress for a little while!

0 comments: