BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

6 weeks/ Balloon Glow

(Aeson at the Balloon Glow this past weekend)

Aeson is now 6 weeks old! He's been awake and alert more often during the day. His days/nights with nursing and fussiness continue to fluctuate. He was just back at the doctor today for thrush, so we're both being treated.. I think it will be nice when everything is gone and over with and we can hopefully settle into a normal nursing routine.. and hopefully he will be less fussy!

Aeson absolutely HATES having his diaper changed. He screams every single time.

Eric's family hosted a baby shower for us this past weekend, and it was wonderful. The only bad thing was that Aeson was hungry the whole time, so hardly anyone got to hold him! My mom did a wonderful job of keeping him quiet until I was done with gifts. We got lots of nice things.. My favorites are the handmade things.. blankets and such.

(Westen at the Balloon Glow)

We went to our town's annual Balloon Glow this past weekend. Westen was very excited and he loved watching them fly. When they all landed, he kept saying he didn't want them to pop!

This week, Westen's been busy playing outside in the dirt! He loves to dig with a shovel he has.

I just had to schedule his appointment for a flu shot, and I am absolutely dreading going. He hasn't had any shots in a long time and now he's old enough to actually know what's going on. It's going to be so sad!

By next week, I'm really hoping to start jotting things down that Westen says so I can record them in here. :)

1 comments:

Good Timing said...

The Balloon Glow looks like a lot of fun!! :) I am glad that you all got to go and have some family time. I hope that Aeson will be 100% better soon, that is no fun that he has thrush! :( Keep hanging in there!