We went to my old high school's homecoming parade and game last weekend. Westen had a good time, even asking questions about the game of football. During half-time, the band was playing and Westen said it sounded like "a sad elephant." LOL! The only thing I can think of as to where he got this is Little Einsteins.. They put music to objects quite often. :)
Over the last week, Westen has been asking what a lot of words mean. Some are easier (demolition, job), while some are much harder (a model (like of a home), the future (to someone who doesn't even know what tomorrow means!)). Just now he asked what a heart is! :) He knows it's in his chest and "beeps," but I guess he wanted more detail!
Over the last week, Westen has been asking what a lot of words mean. Some are easier (demolition, job), while some are much harder (a model (like of a home), the future (to someone who doesn't even know what tomorrow means!)). Just now he asked what a heart is! :) He knows it's in his chest and "beeps," but I guess he wanted more detail!
Aeson's now 8 weeks old! I can hardly believe it. Of course gestationally he's only 4 weeks. After talking about him not smiling last week, he's had several small smiles over the last week. It makes us incredibly happy to see! They're the most darling things ever.
We also attended our first wedding and reception with Aeson.. He was very good during the wedding and slept the ENTIRE time at the reception! The picture above is from there. :)
And now.. he's screaming his little head off, so I better get to feeding him!
*write about your little ones! hosted by Lerin at mycatholicfamily.blogspot.com
We also attended our first wedding and reception with Aeson.. He was very good during the wedding and slept the ENTIRE time at the reception! The picture above is from there. :)
And now.. he's screaming his little head off, so I better get to feeding him!
*write about your little ones! hosted by Lerin at mycatholicfamily.blogspot.com

0 comments:
Post a Comment