I guess not feeling well wasn't a sign of anything! I've felt perfectly fine since Monday. I had my 37 week appointment on Wednesday and was still dilated to a 1. I was a little disappointed since I'd had so many regular contractions over the weekend and had felt so crappy. I was hoping she was on her way! Anyway, it gave me a chance to talk to the doctor about the internal monitoring. He does NOT require the thing that goes on/slightly into her head, only the thing that goes inside the uterine wall. He said I'll still be able to move around with it, and he was perfectly fine with waiting until my water broke on its own. I was so thankful for that!
I continue to be scared about birth.. actually more like terrified! I wake up every night thinking about it and really wish I could just feel at peace. The chances are SO low that anything would happen, but still SOMEONE has to be in those tiny percentages. Part of me never wants the birth to come, and part of me wants to get it over with so I can stop worrying about it!
***
Updates on the boys:
Aeson: I absolutely love his age right now! He gets so excited about everything! He jumps up and down when he's really excited or really angry. He repeats questions about things that are really important to him, like saying "Can we? Can we?" or "Please, please, please!" His latest phrase that he likes saying is "Not fair!" He is absolutely amazing at video games too, which I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! You would never believe it was a 2 year old playing. He also had his sonogram and bloodwork done this past week. We talked about it before, and he kept saying "noooo" - that he didn't want to go & didn't want it done. We took the DS, and I suppose it helped with the sono somewhat. He did okay for that, but he cried when they took his blood. It breaks my heart! Even as we were walking in, he said he was scared. :( He's definitely able to remember it all and vocalize his feelings about it now.. I don't want him to grow up, but I can't wait until he can understand that it's for a good reason.
Westen: Westen lost his first tooth this week!! He was so excited to show us when we picked him up from school. He said he was eating a carrot when it came out, and he hadn't even felt it! I really can't believe how old he's getting.. I look at him and think he's going to be 13 before I realize it! We picked out his valentine's for school yesterday (he chose ones that fold into paper airplanes!). We'll be getting those ready & doing more cleaning and organizing this weekend, since Daddy works all weekend!
Hello out there!
9 years ago

1 comments:
Hope she comes soon! :) you'll do great!
Post a Comment