BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Busy summer activities

Yesterday, Westen was signed up for the Kooky Kreatures activity at the library. Luckily, Aunt Chelsea was over and able to take him because Aeson fell asleep for the first time that day just before we were supposed to leave. I hated to miss it! :( He made a monster he named "Ghost." It's actually a little money bank too, which he loves. As part of the summer reading program, he also got to spin the wheel for a prize since he's at the halfway point (15 books). He got a little finger puppet and a fake tattoo. Here he is with his monster.
Last night, we had the LLL meeting. Last month Aeson hadn't been able to crawl. This month he was all over the place! The meetings are at Early Beginnings, which is nice because there are LOTS of toys. I got to see one of the kids I babysat and he's walking now!

We've had lots of storms here this week and Aunt Chelsea & Bentley have stayed the night a couple of nights. I'm thankful for the time together, but it will make me miss them even more once they move!

Today, we made a picnic lunch (Westen's suggestion!) and went up to the Brown Bag concert. The babies were tired but even they enjoyed it!

1 comments:

Lerin said...

I love the library's programs for our littles!! :)