BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pulled up to standing!

Saturday evening, we had Uncle Eddie, Aunt Chels, and baby Bentley over for dinner and to watch Alice in Wonderland (good movie!). I had read to make breastmilk popsicles for teething babies but since I really don't like to get out my pump unless I have to, I decided to make water with a little bit of 100% juice ones. And we gave Aeson his first one that night...
Can you see his uncertainty? :) He kept going back for more!
We ended up spending the day with them on Sunday as well. We're all going to miss them so much if they move! We showed them the house we are under contract for (at this moment..) that day. Every time we go in, we're pretty much overwhelmed by all that we need to do! I will HAVE to post before and after pictures. :)

On Monday, we put my niece in the exersaucer for the first time and she loved it! Westen stayed with Eric's parents for the night and did all sorts of fun stuff. They got ice cream, painted, planted his sweet potato plant, and he was about to take a bath with his (not TOY as he corrected grandma but..) FRIEND shark. :)

It's been a quiet day around here without him! Aeson pulled himself up to standing for the very first time today! He's stood for quite a while if we position him that way but today is the first time he's actually pulled himself up all by himself. He's done it several times since! I was so excited that he even got excited. That combined with seeing my camera (and deciding to go after it!) made for a blurry picture. :( At least I still captured it!
Aunt Chels also spent the afternoon with us, which Aeson loved, as you can see... :)

2 comments:

Good Timing said...

Good luck with the place!! Here;s to hoping. I would love to see pics. :) Thanks for all your lovely comments about my little house. YAY for Aeson, he is growing so much!

Lerin said...

He is so freakin' cute, seriously. :)