Last week, Westen and I headed to the park (well, Aeson too but he was asleep in the car) and he had lots of fun.
On Thursday, there was a representative from the nature center in Peoria at the library, so we went to listen to him and Westen got to touch a snake again!
Saturday, we walked up to Farmer's Market and Westen got to plant a tomato plant.
Sunday was Father's Day. We spent most of the day at Eric's parent's. We had a good time and got to go see Grandpa Jim that evening as well. Eric got Cubs tickets for his gift, so the two of us will be heading to a game in August.
Last night, there were tornado warnings all over. I sent Eric out right away to get Westen, because he'd stayed at Grandma Sandy's to play with her. As soon as they got back, we all headed to the basement. Poor Westen was so scared! I don't even know how he knows what a tornado is-- this is the first time we've ever had to go to the basement & I don't recall talking about one before. Anyway, as soon as we got down there, he thought to pray! It was so cute, and we all tried to comfort him but we were quite nervous too! Luckily, I don't think anything really happened and Westen got to sleep in our room for the night.
We have a very, very busy week this week! We're headed to the library for an activity today and have LLL tonight, brown bag concert & picnic tomorrow, Heritage Days Thursday-Saturday, and then a dinner for Eric's work on Sunday. Busy, busy, busy!
Oh! Aeson said "ball" clear as day yesterday. Eric also says he said "hat," but I didn't hear it. :)
Hello out there!
9 years ago

2 comments:
I love all the photos, but the family one is the best! :)
Lerin took the words outta my mouth!! xoxo
Post a Comment