BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wedding Weekend, First Tooth!

Last week, at exactly 10 months old (9 gestationally), we FINALLY felt Aeson's first tooth! It's his bottom right one and it's definitely through. You can feel all the ridges but can't quite SEE it yet. (Plus he never wants us sticking our fingers in his mouth! haha)

We were gone this entire past weekend. Eric stood up with his friend Justin on his wedding day. We stayed with Eric's parents and had a good time. We were out late both nights, hanging out at Justin's parent's house, and when I was woken up at 8 & 9am, I remembered why you can't do that once you have children!! :) Lots of people got to see Aeson for the first time, or the first time since he was an infant. Most people said he looked just like daddy, which is typical :); however, a couple said he had my eyes or looked like a mix of us. Don't ever hear that!

Eric and I have been talking about when we'll start trying for our next baby for a while now. We got to thinking that their birthdays are exactly 6 months apart, so it'd be nice to have babies in May and November because then they'd all be 3 months apart! Plus, I never want to be at the end of my pregnancy in mid to late summer ever again! I haven't quite figured it all out, but it's a nice thought. :) At this point, I'm scared to death for another pregnancy and birth after Aeson's issues and STILL (10 months later) being sore sometimes from the C-section.

We decided to list our house with a realtor, so we're just waiting on our first showing now. We have until the end of June to get the rebate, so we'll have to re-evaluate things if we haven't sold by then.

4 comments:

BeckyT said...

send me details if you go private.

well done aeson on your first toothy!!!

and another baby in mind..... awwww!!! Good luck. xxx

Leigh said...

Yes, I definitely want to keep reading if you lock up. My email is leebeenz at yahoo dot com

I have been thinking about another baby as well. It's always so exciting to hear about trying for a baby!!

And yay for Aeson's first tooth!!

Lerin said...

I'm so sorry I've been absent. I have just been going through a lot of stuff lately. Trust me, nothing to do with you!! <3

If you go private, I'd love to have an invite. Lerin.Wheeless AT gmail.com

Happily Ever After said...

I'd love to keep reading, too! happy123409 at gmail dot com.

I can't believe how fast kids grow... the second seems so much faster than the first. Lerin, I think you must be afraid of blinking or sleeping or turning your head! Wow! I'm excited that you're thinking about your next :) We've got two birthdays within 2 weeks of each other, and I've always wanted to be cute pregnant (not fully cooked pregnant, but that fun enough-of-a-belly-to-show-off-but-not-enough-to-make-you-want-to-do-nothing-but-sit-in-the-fridge belly) in the summer, so I think we're going to try for a fall baby next time..

Congrats to Acey on his first tooth! And yes, I think your days of staying up late are officially over. Mine too! Anything past 11 p.m. and I'm completely exhausted the next day.