Last week, Aeson discovered light switches. He can't go past one now without turning it off and on, off and on!
This is Acey's new scrunchy face. He does it all the time! I'm glad I captured it on camera, lol :)
We spent most of this past weekend at Heritage Days. Here, Westen is being the conductor on the train ride they had. We made the mistake of going on the spinning dragons (my favorite!) first and then he was scared to ride any more! We ate some carnival food and watched the other kids ride and then he finally decided he'd go. He loved the little kiddy rides and then convinced me to go down the super slide with him. There will be pictures below of him sliding with his Uncle Eddie, so you can see how big the slide was! I'm scared to death of heights, so as I was climbing the million stairs, I kept imagining falling from that high! I took deep breaths and told myself I could do it for my baby! Once we were at the top, though, I'm pretty sure I'd have turned around if there had been a way to! I lived but afterwards I said never again!! It didn't even scare Westen at all. As we went to leave that night, I realized I'd given Aeson my keys earlier in the night to play with and wasn't sure if I had gotten them back. As we were searching, they came over the speaker saying there was a set found. Thank goodness someone found them and returned them! It was dark by then and it would not have been fun searching for them! I'll be much more careful now when giving them to Ace. :)
The parade was on Saturday. Down below, you'll see that Aeson slept through almost all of it! The noise didn't phase him. This man above was a very nice, older Veteran who helped Westen most of the time with collecting candy and even opening some for him. He was so nice!
That evening, Westen got a Batman tattoo and was quite proud of it. :) Here is the slide that scared me to death!
On Sunday, we went to the local Lion's pancake breakfast and airplane fly-in. It was rainy, so there were only a few planes but Westen LOVED watching them fly in and out. Next year, Eric's thinking about riding one with him. :)
On Monday, I discovered (from sneaking my finger in while he was sleeping!) that Aeson's top two teeth are now through! He's going to have a mouthful before long. He's now pulling himself up very easily and walking along the furniture. A couple of times the past couple days, he's turned himself around and seemingly tried to walk! I don't know what he's thinking! :) He's not quite able to do that yet, but it hasn't stopped him from trying.
Hello out there!
9 years ago

3 comments:
Great photo's. Looks like you all had an amazing time. Aeson is growing up so fast now, can't be far off his birthday now.
WOW! Lots of fun activities! :) The boys are super cute - as always!
Cute shots! I think that slide looks like fun!! I'm glad you guys have been having a good time, the boys look so happy! xoxo
Something similar happen to me with my keys when Riley used to ride in a stroller. I bought some of those "linky doo" things, attached my keys to that and hooked the whole thing on the stroller. Never lost them again! :) Glad you found them!!
Post a Comment