BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, August 26, 2011

End of First Trimester

By Wednesday, I will officially be out of the first trimester. I can hardly believe it! The very first thing I did when I found out I was pregnant was make a list of things that I want to get or need to do before this baby comes. I think I'm going to have to be much more organized with three kids! Anyway, I came across it the other day. We still have lots to check off!


-buy a deep freeze
-make casseroles & dinners to put in it for after baby
-buy a MamaRoo (it's a super awesome swing thing that's supposed to be amazing!)
-buy baby clothes if it's a girl (she would have NOTHING to wear!)
-buy/install a dishwasher (I barely have time for dishes now)
-buy a new high chair (the only thing we've marked off!)
-possibly more maternity clothes
-more cloth diapers & inserts

Lots to do still! It's hard buying things on a limited budget, but maybe we can get some taken care of at Christmas- or after when we can get deals!

It seemed like Eric and I spent two entire days looking at baby names earlier this week. We found our girl name quickly & easily, but the boy name is a completely different story. We can't find even ONE name we both like. I'm seriously worried if it's a boy, he will be nameless! We're still looking, but I swear we've been through every name out there! I have a feeling it'll be another boy we're blessed with too, so it's not like I can just forget about it! (Even though Westen keeps telling me we don't have to have a boy name because it's NOT a boy!)

3 comments:

Good Timing said...

Almost down tri 1 already?! IT really has gone fast, well for me - I'm not the one going through everything, LOL! Good luck with the name game - have you checked out the site http://nymbler.com/? It's one I love fantasizing over! Maybe it can help you out since it;s a name generator. You put in names you like and it generates similar ones for you!

BeckyT said...

Life with 3 kids isn't too bad at all. You will keep up alot easier than you expect too.

You still have 6 months to pick a name!!!! :) That's plenty of time. I couldn't decide at all on my third boy and he was eventually named the day after he was born but we had a girls name set well in advance. But it can help when you see baby and think "oh, he looks like a....." and it sticks.

Love the idea that Westen thinks you're having a girl this time. That would be interesting.

Ashley said...

Yep, we've used nymbler! It is fun!