Every morning, the first thing Aeson asks is where Daddy is. The next thing he does is go find his brother! This morning, we had some laundry to do & Aeson LOVES to sit on the steps while I start it. Today, though, he decided he wanted to come all the way down to the basement, probably because his brother decided he wanted to too! After the laundry was switched and started, Aeson got VERY upset that we had to go back upstairs. I ended up carrying him up and sitting him down while I put the gate back up. Westen then sat there and consoled him, talking quietly to him and patting his back, asking him if he'd like a snack or wanted to help me with the dishes. He finally cheered up to that! (He loves helping put away the silverware) So, I handed the silverware off to him and he and Westen decided together where it went & put it there. The point of all of this is, I don't know what I'd do without Westen! He's such a huge helper and an amazing big brother! He's already patting or kissing my tummy and talking about the "cute little baby" in there. Last night, he gave it kisses too! He's such a great kid!
Hello out there!
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment