BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Daily 2

It flurried here this morning. Westen woke up to find Timmy perched above our big picture window in the living room. It was a pretty busy day, as we had our regular Thursday "mommy playgroup." We decided on one of the gifts for Westen's "angel" next week. He has to make homemade gifts all three of the days for his angel. I was having a hard time coming up with things for another boy, but I think we have it now! The boys each got to pick a toy out tonight. My mom saves all her change and when she cashes it in, she splits it up among the grandchildren and they can use it as they wish. Westen bought two Star Wars figurines and another Transformer. Aeson chose an Elmo jack-in-the-box. He's loved Elmo lately! Also, for a child who hates socks and hats, he LOVES his mittens! So far, anyway. :) Westen also spent time with Grandma Sandy today. We didn't do anything Christmas-y, but I'm definitely getting in the mood for it. I need to come up with a grocery list so I can start baking!

0 comments: