Today was a pretty laid back day here. Timmy was found in the spice rack. We got the gingerbread puzzle ready for Westen to take to school. He got an ornament with his name on it for his gift today. Christmas presents came in the mail. I had some yummy peppermint mocha creamer in my coffee. Oh, and we got lots of Christmas cards in the mail today! I wish it was like this all year round. It's such a nice time of the year. Westen brought home a homemade invitation for the advent program and he (of course!) drew a bat in it! He's been writing in block letters too for some reason. Aeson's saying several two word phrases now. Today's new one was "all done" (while signing). I actually got all excited about it but then realized he's been saying "oh my" and "thank you" too.. I don't know why I hadn't realized it before! Our poor Christmas tree is in shambles. The bottom half of the lights are out (probably from Aeson messing with it...) and all of the ornaments have been moved up to the top half (from the babies messing with them). I'm not even going to ATTEMPT putting gifts under it this year! Not until Christmas Eve anyway. :)
Hello out there!
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment