Timmy found a good hiding spot today.. He was up on one of our wall hangings. Our house is not that big, and I feel like we're running out of spots for him already! We're going to have to get more creative! We had a play date this morning with my friends Sasha & Courtney and their kids. The house was completely full of boys (6 of them!), with the exception of Addy, so it was pretty crazy! It was nice being with old friends! Sasha had a cookie idea for the cookie exchange I'm participating in next week, so I can't wait to try them! They're called Monster Cookies, and they sound so good! (But HORRIBLE for you!) I got some more Christmas shopping done this evening. I was able to get Westen finished, because he went with Grandma Sandy again. I think now all I have to do is gift certificates and stocking stuffers! We all made gingerbread playdough tonight. We made double, so Westen could have some and still have some for his angel tomorrow.
Aeson's learning so much these days.. He knows how to smell, and he knows where his eyes and hair are now. The words that he can say (that I can understand) include... yeah, no, all done, oh my, dada and mama of course, cracker, cookie, hat, hot, thank you, kitty, ni night, and Addy. I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them! I've been meaning to write them down as I heard them and keep forgetting. He's known where his nose and tongue are for a long time. He's just growing up too fast!
Hello out there!
9 years ago

1 comments:
I had fun catching up! Your boys are so stinking cute!!
What is gingerbread playdough? Is it edible? (I know I probably sound like an idiot but I have honestly never heard of it before! haha)
Are you doing a scrapbook for december daily or just the blogging?
Sorry I haven't commented much, things have been crazy for me BUT I am *hopefully* going to have more time to check in really soon! xoxo
Post a Comment