Westen woke up to find Timmy perched on the fish tank today. We spent the morning coming up with our grocery list for holiday baking and coming up with the crafts we're going to do.. both for ourselves and for Westen's angel at school. Aeson found the elf hat from last year and wore it around the house. :) I'm planning on adding pictures to all these entries this weekend! Westen came home from school singing "Let Kevin and nature sing." haha, I thought it was cute, but I told him it's Heaven. :) I cannot WAIT for his Advent program at school! That's one thing I love about his preschool. They don't have to dance around all the holidays like public schools do. I think it makes things so much more enjoyable and fun. This whole month, he'll be bringing home books about Christmas. We read the story of Jesus being born today. It was so cute to hear him talk about Mary and Joseph. Westen also came home today with a candy cane ornament he'd made at school. My sister and her family came over for dinner and we all watched The Polar Express together. Santa may be up for tomorrow!
Hello out there!
9 years ago

1 comments:
- I love "Kevin" :)
- Pictures of the elf hat?
- Love all the Christmas stories
- The Polar Express is a must watch for me every Christmas!
Post a Comment