Our Internet connection was down last night, so I'm just posting yesterday's now. We spent the day with my sister and her family, watching football at lunchtime and then eating at our house again for dinner. Grandma called and had gotten us each an ornament for our tree. We went to the store and got all the supplies we need for our crafts and Christmas goodies we're going to make. I'm trying some new stuff this year, so I hope it turns out! Chelsea got Westen a Christmas calendar, so we started counting down on that as well.. We now have 3 countdowns going! :) We started the snow globes, which is our first gift for Westen's angel at school, and ended the night with Harry Potter and "flizzards." (homemade blizzards Mommy makes.. for some reason, that's what Westen calls them! :))
Hello out there!
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment