What a day! The days have seemed so long this week. Eric had to work on his day off (Monday), he's gotten off late almost every night, and he's been so busy during the day that we haven't been able to talk much.
I baked LOTS today! Finally got rid of ALL the monster cookie dough. It took forever, though! We ran last minute errands tonight. (I lied. We weren't done Christmas shopping!) We got all of our gifts ready to go for tomorrow. Eric has to work AGAIN, so he's meeting us at his parents. I'm hoping for good weather, since there's supposed to be a snowstorm coming. :(
I remembered the things I was going to write about Aeson.. He's figured out how to turn the water on on the bathroom sink. He's always loved to brush his teeth but now he especially likes turning the water off and on! He's also able to open the bathroom door now (groan!) AND the refrigerator. Oh, and the front door! I have to keep the front door locked most of the time, so he can't run outside! He's just too big for his britches!
Hello out there!
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment