BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December Daily 22: Last minute stuff!

My kids are just amazing! They make me so happy every day. I don't know how anyone could not love their child! Mine both make me laugh every day, and it makes me so happy I'm home with them.

Today, Westen's friend Calla came over to play. That actually made the day super easy for me, because even Aeson wanted to hang out with them! She brought Westen some little gifts she'd made.. some Valentines (lol) and a Batman cape picture. He went in his room and found a dinosaur for her to take home. He still tells me they're going to get married when they're older!

Aeson said "mouth" this morning, and I think there was one other word/noise he made but I can't remember now! He's been signing "please" after "milk" lately too.

I FINALLY finished up the gift buying, including stockings, today! This evening, we went out for dinner for my cousin's birthday. Aeson was really well-behaved (and Westen too, as always!). Afterwards, we ran to the store to get everything left to get for our Christmas meal and goodies. Aeson fell asleep on the way home, so Eric and I speed wrapped all of their gifts! I'm so glad that's done! Man, this Christmas stuff gets hard as they get older! We had a hard time finding time TO wrap.. and now we're going to have to figure out how we're going to put the presents out! We usually all go to bed at the same time.. hopefully they'll fall asleep early that night. I'm sure it will get harder as they get older and we have even more kids too... Who knew our parents went through this same stuff?!

0 comments: